Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Photos from my GoPo and Feeders



This is a bird photo. These are my bird feeders. 

From left to right-
The first one is a humming bird feeder. I put in nectar juice made of a special formula. I didn't put red dye in the nectar because it is bad for the birds. 

Second is the water feeder. I put it out to keep the birds hydrated from the hot sun. It was funny that the birds showered in the water. 

Third feeder is the sock feeder. I put in black thistle seed in this feeder. The birds attracted to this feeder are: Lesser Goldfinch, House Finch, House Sparrows, and Mourning Doves.

Fourth feeder is the berry suet feeder. I saw a California Towhee at the feeder. 

Last feeder is the "juice feeder". It is called the juice feeder because it is made from an orange juice bottle. I put in a mixed seed food. House Finches and House Sparrows visited this feeder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment