Monday, November 16, 2015

Day out at Summers Past Farms


Last Thursday we spent the morning bird watching at a farm called Summers Past Farms. I was joined by Ms. Cooley's class and my friend Alex. My Mom and I had strawberry smoothies and we took pictures of various locations around the farm. We heard the birds in the trees but couldn't take the pictures or videos fast enough. We did see Black Phoebes, American Crows, American Goldfinches, and other Finches. We saw the farm's bee hive and barn cats. The cats names are Amber, Sunny and Chamomile. 



Old bird houses near the chicken coop. 



Ms. Cooley and her class. My friend Alex joined us.

My teacher kept singing the "12 Days of Christmas" song when we came by this coop.
There are real 3 French hens living in this coop. 

This is Chamomile. She was the first cat we met. 


This is Sunny. He was the second cat we met. 
I saw Amber in the barn but she wouldn't come out for pictures. 

Summers Past Farms plants milk weed for the Monarch 
butterflies. 


It was a long day and I think we need to shorten our time next time. I would like to come back with my Sister. 



No comments:

Post a Comment